Friday, May 25, 2007

They're Waiting...

for the next attack on our soil so they can point the finger at our President. I almost think they want it to happen so they have one more thing to complain about while our man is in office. What does that say about them, that they probably wish something bad would happen to Americans so they can rag on George Bush for another perceived misstep? I wonder, will these people ever give the President credit for anything? Six years, no terrorist attacks, a healthy push to quell any threats from the bad guys, and all they can say is they think the Patriot Act is unconstitutional. It's a disorder people, a disorder. I've spent so much time over thepast seven years defending George Bush I almost want to see what could happen with their candidate in office. It's a scary thought to me, but man I'm sick of playing defense against these people.

No comments: