Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Clarification

So perhaps I went too far in my last post. Yes I stooped to the level of my detractors, and certain people close to me have pointed out that my stooping takes away from the legitimacy of my posts. I absolutely agree. However, while I won't fully retract what I wrote yesterday, I have edited the end a bit to reflect the truth about transvestites. Someone close to me in the know (ahem, RAYMOND) tutored me in the ways of trannies, specifically that trannies don't cruise other trannies. No, trannies are almost always men dressed as women looking for men (who are not dressed as women). I had incorrectly suggested that a certain blog flamer was a tranny cruising for trannies on Haley St., so thankyou to Ray-Ray for pointing out that my suggestion was not very realistic. So to be clear, in a future post I may or may not write that JQB is a closet homosexual (not a tranny himself) who cruises Haley St. on Saturday nights looking to score some NSA sex from an actual tranny, and does so without informing said tranny that he is HIV positive, which of course is a crime. My apologies for the confusion.

Until next time,

GOODNIGHT NOW.

3 comments:

SantaBarbarian said...

Your posts are legit?

M.C. Confrontation said...

Not the last two.

Turtle said...

Good to have you back McC - you're hilarious, keep it up. Despite the name calling, they obviously love you or why would they be reading? Oh that's right, they love name calling.
How they love to be "haters".

Thanks for taking the bullets. You attract a lot of nice-spirited, tolerant libs we see.