Monday, November 12, 2007

Sticks and Stones

Sorry for the break in the action, folks. The truth is I have not had the energy to post over the last month. There has been plenty of things out there to cover, what with the City Council elections and the gang violence, fires and dirty air, TRAVISty at the News-Mess, housing bubbles, Sustainable Santa Barbara and traffic congestion, and let us not forget all the Bush bashing occurring on a daily basis in our myopic errrr representative media.

All of these things have been covered by my bloghorts, and dare I say that a lack of creative juice left me thirsty for something else, probably beer. I have not been completely absent. In fact I have been bouncing around enough for posters and commenters to run the gamut of the schoolyard name-calling slate on the local liberal sites, where I appear often (probably too often if you ask them). Not in any particular order, I have been called an "amoral monster" (JQB), a sophist (GEORGE), dishonest (JQB), that I "get (my) facts from Rush Limbaugh" (TREKKINGLEFT, and I can't see how that's true - I don't listen to Limbaugh), an insane fearmongerer (COOKIEJILL), a "bohemian" with a lack of scruples (AHAB), a "garden variety misogynist" (GEORGE), "very, very stupid" (JQB), a "sick fuck" (JQB), a "coward... afraid to face the truth" (JQB), "MCBlowjob" (COOKIEJILL), "MCShrinkyDink" (COOKIEJILL, my personal favorite), "MCLittleDickSmallerBrain" (COOKIEJILL), "tortureboy" (AHAB) and finally (for now) a "fucking authoritarian moron" (AHAB).

Now THAT is a lovely collection of quotes from my favorite firebrand opinionators, and these are only from the last couple of weeks! Of course it does not bother me. I merely reprint their adolescent exhortations to show them how infantile they can be. Far be it from me to be bothered by such nonsense, but I have to admit that after reading Cookie Jill call me MCShrinkyDink I fell for it and called her a "fat whore." I probably should not have written that, but it is merely an inference derived from her screen name.

So I have fallen off the posting wagon, but I promise to get back up on it. I know you are out there waiting with bated breath to swallow the next tidbit of genius to come from MCLittleDickSmallerBrain and the SBMR, and I will not leave you hanging. I am right now concocting a strategy to help my favorite little man Dennis Kucinich prove that what he saw actually was a UFO. After that I plan to prove how the Pantsuit is not fit to run the country if she can't handle "the boys" ganging up on her. And after that I will write about how my favorite commenter JQB is a closet homosexual who cruises Haley Street on Saturday nights, the significance being that he knows he has the HIV but engages in NSA intercourse in public without telling his tranny "victims" the truth about his infection.



Goodnight now.

3 comments:

SantaBarbarian said...

And how does one exactly derive Fat Whore from my screen name?

George said...

As an adolescent someone called you a sophist? You ran with one bright group of teens.

M.C. Confrontation said...

Jill: I figured you ate alot of cookies, and if the size of the ladies in the cookie aisle at Wal-Mart is any measuring stick, I'd say you're about 170. OH, and those ladies will do ANYTHING for cookies. There you have it.

Actually, I want to apologize for that jab. It was juvenile, and I don't know you or how fat you are or what your sexual proclivities might be. I officially take it back.

George: good point. Although I was deemd a gifted student and could read to my kindergarten peers at age 4, I am absolutely certain that noone called me a sophist until this year. So don't give my friends too much credit; they weren't as bright as me.